Class Professional Publishing is an award-wining publishing company, committed to supporting everyone working within the emergency profession. We’re dedicated to providing the best clinical resources, whether it’s for people currently working within the emergency services or studying to become part of the profession.
As the leading independent publisher for prehospital care in the UK, our range is extensive and spans the full range of levels within the prehospital field. Some of our bestselling titles include First Responder Care Essentials, Ambulance Care Essentials and Ambulance Care Practice.
We’re also the European representatives of Jones & Bartlett Learning. By continually working and collaborating with this highly acclaimed US publisher, we pride ourselves in producing high quality, localised editions of their bestselling prehospital titles, suitable for both university and training centre courses.
JRCALC CLINICAL GUIDELINES & THE JRCALC APPS
We’ve been the exclusive publisher of the JRCALC Clinical Guidelines since 2013 and developed the first JRCALC app in 2016.
All UK ambulance trusts now use our JRCALC Plus app, providing quick and easy access to bespoke guidelines for paramedics. JRCALC Plus allows individual ambulance services to combine the national guidelines with their regional information.
“… a real game changer. Always current, with frequent updates. Trust Bulletins always to hand, rather than having to search folders or notice boards.” iOS App Store Review
The Community First Responder app provides reference and reassurance for responders. It includes guidance to support them in attending medical emergencies, resuscitation situations and trauma injuries. Developed in collaboration with CFR teams across the UK, the app offers clinical skills photographs and anatomical diagrams to aid understanding on the move.
We can also provide a bespoke version of CFR Plus. This customised version provides your service with the opportunity to adapt the app to meet your specific needs, add clinical bulletins and extra resources according to the needs of your area.
ParaPass is our award-winning CPD app which supports paramedic learning and development.
Key features include:
- Access to hundreds of multiple-choice quiz questions on the JRCALC Guidelines and paramedic practice, covering the full breadth of paramedic practice, from vulnerable patient groups to obstetrics to trauma.
- Case scenarios on prehospital practice, covering a range of topics including overdose, paediatrics, pain management, head injury and sepsis.
- Quizzes arranged in multiple ways, including broken down by JRCALC guideline, to facilitate specialised learning.
- Self-assessment questions, to support reflective practice.
- Over 50 Standby CPD articles: Evidence-based discussions on a wealth of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology topics.
- New content released every month.
- CPD certificates, so you can evidence your learning.
- Evidence-based and peer reviewed.
- Also available as a website, ideal for the paramedic student.
Emily and Josie are delighted to be attending Respond 2022! Please make sure you visit our stand to say hello and take full advantage of the discounts that we’ll have running on the day.
If you’d like to view our full range, or would like more information about Class Professional Publishing, please visit www.class.co.uk